At Monmouth Plastic Surgery beautiful skin is not a secret. Dr. Gregory Greco and Joan Curly are passionate about helping our patients achieve beautiful skin. Joan, our Aesthesician, provides all of her clients with a full skin care assessment and recommends appropriate products for their skin needs. We are proud to use and recommend IMAGE Skincare products. IMAGE Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skincare company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions. The most innovative brand in the industry, IMAGE Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating and illuminating technologies to further it’s mission of helping the world to AGE LATER.
IMAGE Skincare is a medical-grade line of skincare products dedicated to offering safe, effective products without the use of chemical preservatives like parabens. The products are not tested on animals, do not contain petro-chemicals, and the fragrance is composed of 100% essential oils. IMAGE Skincare products are developed and formulated by internationally recognized chemists working together with a board of physicians. All IMAGE Skincare products are manufactured in the USA and are unparalleled in their quality in today’s marketplace. The IMAGE philosophy is to use superior ingredients to achieve outstanding results.Each line is perfectly formulated for your needs and consists of 4 starter products; a morning and night-time cleanser, vitamin-rich serum, day-time moisturizer with sunscreen, and night-time repair cream.
Dr. Greco and Joan believe in a few simple principles when it comes to skincare:
1. Wear Sunscreen! Exposure to the sun can cause pre-cancerous and cancerous skin lesions, wrinkles, freckles and discolored areas of the skin. Prevention +, from the IMAGE Skincare, a daily ultimate protection moisturizer with SPF 50, protects skin cells and DNA against free radical change.
2. Use Retinoids…the one must have ingredient to help keep skin young. Retinoids are Vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines, and speed cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin. The Ageless Total Retinol-A Creme from IMAGE Skincare strengthens collagen and repairs aging skin.
3. Get enough sleep. Sleep may be the closest thing there is to a fountain of youth. Your body repairs itself and recovers while you snooze, and that leads to a long list of benefits for your looks including fewer wrinkles, a glowing complexion and brighter less puffy eyes.
4. Exfoliate regularly to remove the dead, complexion dulling skin cells that give you a dull appearance.
5. Avoid smoke, even second-hand can be harmful to your skin. Smoking can speed up the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles.
6. Hydrate. If your skin is not getting the sufficient amount of water, the lack of hydration will present itself by turning your skin dry, tight and flaky. Dry skin has less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling.
Everyone can achieve beautiful skin. Call our office today to schedule a skin care assessment and treatment plan with Joan. (732) 842-3737.
Joan is our skin care specialist, performing a full line of Clinical Facials and micro-dermabrasion. Joan provides clients with a full skin care assessment and recommends the appropriate products for healthier appearing skin. For the past 4 years, Joan has been helping our clients achieve beautiful skin. Joan also facilitates Dr. Greco with minor procedures such as Injectables.